This post was not written by a robot! I spend my spare time searching for ways to help students and new users get to know and understand Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, and Open Source software.
- 1. Create Bootable USB Media in Ubuntu Using Startup Disk Creator?
- Use Startup Disk Creator To Create A Bootable Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus USB Drive.
- How to Create a Live Ubuntu USB Drive With Persistent Storage.
Your email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Note : Gnome Disks is part of the Gnome desktop.
If Gnome Disks is not installed in your system, you can install it with the following command:. Note : make sure you have backed up all the data in the USB drive, as it will be formatted during the process.
Navigate to the location where you saved the ISO file. If you are intending to use your USB drive with data persistency, you will have to use the Startup Disk Creator application.
Gnome Disks is one of the most stable hard disk management tools around, yet few people know about it and what it can do. Source code is on Github , though you may prefer a tarball of the latest release. UNetbootin was created and written by Geza Kovacs Github: gkovacs , Launchpad: gezakovacs , contact info.
Translators are listed on the translations page. Site materials, documentation, screenshots, and logos are licensed as Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike 3.
List of tools to create Live USB systems
Download Windows. Download Linux.
- Create Bootable Ubuntu 16.04 | 18.04 USB Sticks using balenaEtcher on Windows 10.
- First: Prepare Your USB Drive;
- hp photosmart 5510 for mac 10.7?
- The Problem!
- Set up a USB to install or try Ubuntu?
Download macOS. Donate via Paypal. Donate via Bitcoin. Donate via Venmo.